01923 257733 

Overseas Travel Request 

Subject to any conditions laid down by your company, it is necessary to obtain from us a letter of authority and a Department of Transport Vehicle on Hire (VE103B) document to take the vehicle abroad. You should also check with your insurance company as a green card may be required. 
The request for the VE103B can be done by completing the following: 
VE103B and Authority Request 
It is the driver's responsibility to check for any new requirements or laws relating to foreign travel, full details can be found by visiting: 
We would remind you that the maintenance, servicing, breakdown and replacement vehicle facilities do not normally apply whilst your car is out of the United Kingdom. It is the driver’s responsibility to ensure you have suitable cover in the event of breakdown or recovery for return to the UK. Some manufacturer's warranty and emergency services will cover the vehicle whilst it is in Europe. You should check this in the vehicle handbook prior to travel. 
Our site uses cookies. For more information, see our cookie policy. Accept cookies and close
Reject cookies Manage settings